If you are wondering how to make AUTHENTIC CHIMICHURRI SAUCE, head over to this link for the recipe card & churn some up for your family tonight.
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO!!!
Take a look at my video for step-by-step instructions and all the details. Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my website and my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
GRILLED PANEER WITH CHIMICHURRI SAUCE
- 10-12 Pcs. Paneer, cut into 1/4" thick rectangles
- ¾ Cup Chimichurri sauce, freshly made
- Coat the paneer slabs with chimichurri sauce
- Grill with coated side facing the heat
- Grill 3-4 minutes, till grill marks appear on paneer
- Turn off the heat, coat the other side with chimichurri sauce
- Turn on the heat and now flip paneer
- Grill for another 3-4 minutes and remove
- Repeat for remaining paneer slabs
- Skew with bamboo skewers
- Serve immediately with chimichurri sauce on the top and some extra for dipping.
Liked this recipe? Leave a comment below, rate it! It is super helpful for us and other readers. Be sure to follow us on FACEBOOK @RecipeForte.
Making this recipe?? Share a photo with @RecipeForte on INSTAGRAM, hashtag with #recipeforte so we can share what you’re cooking!
Add this OVEN ROASTED CORN ON THE COB to these AVOCADO & CORN PASTA SALAD or check out our latest recipes on the BLOG.
Looking for more entrée recipes? Click here.
Leave a Reply