CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO!!!
Need step-by-step instructions and all the details, checkout my video below for all that and a lot more recipes. Excited about receiving new, interesting recipe emails in your inbox? Simply subscribe to my website, especially my YouTube Channel and click on notifications bell!
Spring Pasta with Melting Brie
- 150 gm – Short pasta shape I used medium sized shell
- 125 gm – green beans washed & stringed
- 125 gm – ripe tomatoes chopped
- 100 gm – ripe brie cheese chopped
- ½ Tsp – Garlic clove chopped
- 1 Tbsp – Lemon juice
- 1 ½ Tbsp – Olive oil
- 1 ¼ Tsp – Salt + extra for boiling pasta
- ½ Tsp – Pepper powder ground
- Cook the pasta in a large pan with salted water, according to the packet instructions. About 5 – 7 minutes through the cooking time, throw in the green beans along with pasta.
- Once pasta is done, drain pasta and beans. Keep aside.
- Chop the brie cheese & tomatoes quite small.
- In a bowl, add tomatoes, brie, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper powder and mix thoroughly.
- Add olive oil to the pan, add pasta & beans. Toss around.
- Add brie/ tomato mixture to the pasta and mix thoroughly over low heat until brie starts to melt.
- Serve immediately in a preheated pasta dish.
Please refer to the below table on water & salt ratio to use when boiling pasta:
|PASTA :||SALT :||WATER|
|1 pound of pasta||1 tablespoon salt||4 quarts (16 cups) water|
|¼ Pound (4 ounce) dry pasta||¾ Tsp Salt||1 Quarts (4 cups) water|
Liked this recipe? Leave a comment, rate it, follow us on Instagram @RecipeForte. It is super helpful for us and other readers.
Making this recipe?? Share a photo, tag with #recipeforte so we can share what you’re cooking!
Looking for more entrée recipes? Click here.